We support the development of inclusivity in Ukraine. This year Kyiv Color Run is raising funds for “Vidchui” children’s inclusive summer camp and its organizers, “Vidchui” Nonprofit organization & Charity Foundation.
Our goal is to achieve the amount of 80.000 UAH, lacking for the realization of the camp.
Total estimated cost of the project is 250.000 UAH. This amount includes: transportation for children and staff, groceries, sport activities and stationery. The camp is about sport, active and healthy lifestyle, as well as about communication without boarders. It’s definitely NOT about disabilities and drama.
«Vidchui» inclusive summer camp unites:
- 75 deaf children (are communicating with sign language only)
- 75 children with partial hearing loss (use hearing aid, don’t understand sign language, have speech dysfunctions)
- 75 children with no disabilities.
The camp will be located at Balyko-Shchuchynka village, Kyiv region.
It will take place in July 2018.
Each year the camp welcomes pupils of specialized boarding schools from Kyiv, Zhytomyr and other ukrainian cities.
In order to achieve this year’s charity goal we will donate:
- All funds, gathered from kid’s race registration
- Funds, gathered from corporate participants registration (registration fee for each participant, registered until May 1st is 350 UAH (100 UAH will be donated to charity), and 450 UAH until June 9th (250 UAH will be donated to charity)).
- Exclusive merchandise sale
- We will share all additional ways to help the camp in social networks.